- Is your need of success keeping you poor?
- Why Financial Planning might not help you
- Is everything really that broken?
- Plan Your Spending Using Annual Numbers
- Fun Critical in Finance
- Finding savings without sacrifice
- Gift of the word “But”
- Listing Expenses By Priorities, C7
- Honest Income Estimate
- Collecting Your Real Spending, C5
Tag Archives: Foundation
This step takes the list of expenses you created a couple of steps ago and re write it in order of priority. For this you can exclude price as [..]
With an understanding of your expenses, it is time to list your income. For this an honest, conservative and organized estimate is always the best plan. If an income estimate [..]
Too often when creating a budget, the numbers are invented and the time is not taken to observe our current spending. This often is dramatically different from the reality, making [..]
Cash flow is the most critical of all financial concepts (often called Budgeting, a word I do not particularly like). If you do not effectively manage your income and expenses, [..]
Managing debt is a critical skill for those who choose to live on credit. The conversation about debt always starts out simple enough, but with all the different [..]