- Is your need of success keeping you poor?
- Why Financial Planning might not help you
- Is everything really that broken?
- Plan Your Spending Using Annual Numbers
- Fun Critical in Finance
- Finding savings without sacrifice
- Gift of the word “But”
- Listing Expenses By Priorities, C7
- Honest Income Estimate
- Collecting Your Real Spending, C5
Tag Archives: freedom
I believe focus creates our lives, but why then do so many that have such a strong desire to be successful, fail so miserably when it comes to [..]
When creating a cash flow plan, planning your spending using annual numbers makes a huge difference and allows you to easily compare different expenses. Often little expenses are [..]
The word “but” is one of those interesting, insightful and powerful words. By simply hearing yourself use this word, or catching yourself before you use it, you can [..]
This step takes the list of expenses you created a couple of steps ago and re write it in order of priority. For this you can exclude price as [..]
With an understanding of your expenses, it is time to list your income. For this an honest, conservative and organized estimate is always the best plan. If an income estimate [..]